Monday, June 13, 2005

Ess gezunterhait

As Grams would say, may she rest in peace.

Since life is too short not to take up another hobby that involves sitting alone in front of a computer, I'll write here about what I eat, drink, and (too rarely) cook. Maybe my friends and family will send me things to post as well (not just comments). Hint hint.

I'm starting off with a jelly glass beside me containing Vov cut with sherry. It's repulsive-looking but I like it. I'll mention drinks now and then, but don't worry, whatever it is you can be sure I'm only having one of it.

D

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger the grocer's daughter said...

Well, I'm sitting here, reading your blog, drinking blended Coconut Pineapple Kerns Nector and rum. The cause of an argument earlier tonight but still quite yummy.

What in the world is Vov cut?

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger nightquill said...

Now *that* sounds like a good drink. I bet the Kerns is better than Mai Tai Mix.

Vov is an Italian liqueur with raw eggs, marsala wine, sugar, and spirits. You can get it at Au Coquelet in your coffee. I mean "cut" in the sense of "diluted".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home